8.22.2010

"don't you just love...the fall? it makes me want to buy school supplies. i would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if i knew your name and address." -joe fox, you've got mailwhile autumn does not technically start for another month, fall semester begins tomorrow. i've bought my school supplies, set my alarm, said, "so long," to summer as i've known it, and done so without a bit of woe. see, joe fox and i have a mutual affinity for all things fall, and few things are more romantic to a girl like me than a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils. of course, i'm inevitably full of the night-before-the-first-day-of-school-jitters. but as i make my way into my junior year of college, these jitters have far less to do with wonderings like "will i find my class rooms?" and "who will i eat lunch with?" and much more do with the anxiety of upper division courses and the pending work load about to ensue. so, please be praying for a peaceful night sleep and for all the unknown ups and downs of the semester ahead...

1 comment:

  1. i definitely quoted this quote to jess today at target (where i randomly saw you). so good!

    ReplyDelete