6.20.2010

my brother got married!

my brother tied the knot yesterday with the amazing megan zimmer (well, i suppose now she's megan reinhardt)! it was the cutest little backyard wedding, right on big bear lake. we walked down the aisle, taffy performed his first wedding ever (way to go, taff), and they said their vows and became "man and wife." pictures were taken, bocce ball and horseshoes and croquet were played, and s'mores were made. we ate some delectible roast beef dinner and delicious cake and candy and cookies, cried with laughter at the best best-man speech ever given (props to david hughes), and danced the night away until the happy couple drove off down the mountain...


i couldn't be happier for mark and megan. and i hear they're settled in, soaking up some hawaiian sun and honeymooning their little hearts out. congratulations guys & i love you both!

1 comment:

  1. awww...I'm so glad I got to see some pictures! Looks beautiful! Some of the color scheme stuff reminds me of my wedding! Can't believe little baby Marky is married!

    ReplyDelete