11.09.2011

my life in bullet points

based on my last post and my six-month absence from blogging ever since, you might have begun to think that the rapture actually did happen. while i wish i had an apocalyptic excuse for my neglect of our heart to hardt, i don't. (unless you consider five upper-division courses, two jobs, and work on my teaching credential apocalyptic). nevertheless, here is my obligatory "don't worry, i'm still alive" post and a brief, bullet-pointed update on my life:

  • nathan and i celebrated 5 years together (i love that man more than ever)
  • got in on a styffe family vacation, yosemite style
  • had some adventures in the beaver state
  • i turned twenty-two
  • i have a new roommate, in the form of a very old, very good friend
  • substitute taught for a 10th grade english class (scary, but amazing)
  • i've been accepted to a teach conversational english in asia this summer and can't wait to fill you in on all the details

2 comments: