1.07.2011

messy or clean?

6. are you messy or clean?
my friends have told me that i look like a clean person. upon first meeting me, people seem to assume i'm a neat freak. take one look at my hand writing, and you might feel the same (it's often been compared to computer typing). there are some other things about me that are very put together. however, take one look at my car or my room, and you will instantly feel much, much differently. in short, i am messy. very, very messy. cleaning just doesn't come naturally to me. i never grew up in a home where having a tidy room was a necessity nor a priority. i also don't mind messes. it doesn't bother me to have clothes all over the floor or my bed unmade for weeks on end. and while i'm content with being a messy person, i also realize that it's something i should work on. if you saw my new years resolutions, then you saw that this is an area of my life that i know needs some change. so, ask me this question again in a year and i hope to give you a much, much different answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment